måndag 10 maj 2010

Time is Money - Do not waste it!

Our enviroment is based on our TIME we have in our days to spend. There is many "MUST DO THINGS" we can not ingore.

  • Family time
  • Ofline work time
  • Health time
  • Spare time
  • Sleeping time

I am a single mother of a son with ADHD and AUTISM. He takes a lot of my time. There are many meetings I have to attend to regarding his life. I do work ofline fulltime. My home and its householdwork is not done buy it self, also something I need to take care of without help. The exersising I do is biking back and forth between home and work.

My most valued time is my spare time. That is, the time I spend only on my self and do the things I find relaxing and getting more energy to cope with the above listed things.

I am trying to build a small business online and I use my spare time to do it. I find it relaxing and rewarding being online and socializing with online friends. I meet so many people outside my home that I need to relax online without people around me.

However, even building a small business online can be timeconsuming so I have to learn how to work smart and not hard. That is, I use my time wisely and keep myself organized so I do not overdo things.

I run Three Traffic Exchanges, Two PTC sites my self. So I need to focus on Marketing those sites. Using other traffic exchanges, ptc - sites and Text Ad exchanges. I blog two times a week, as I love writing.

I mostly work early in the mornings, before I go to ofline work, with my online activites like: reading mail, sending mail, make ads, blogging, Writing. My head work better in mornings for writing, reading and sending Emails. It is a great way of "waking up".

In evenings a couple of hours during listening to news or watch a movie, before sleeping time, I do some surfing on other traffic exchanges. This is really relaxing as you do not have to think much only click your mouse.

I beleive in do a little of everything every day instead of make a weekday list of my work and do one thing each day. And since my spare time is limited I think you need to work on each thing each day without overdo it.

You cant expect your buisness will be built over night. It takes time, time is a valued thing you invest in any thing you do and in todays enviroment it says "time is money" It is important to use YOUR limited time wisely and not waste it.




Inga kommentarer: