fredag 7 maj 2010

Look closely before YOU register.

When I surf other ptc sites. I do come across some real strange sites and offers. A special those sites who offer you links with high value and payouts from $50 or over. As an owner of a ptc site my self I do not get impressed with offers like that.

Recently I came across this site who offered people ad links with the value of $0.1- $1 per referral - and payout limit when you reached $250.

It make me thinking: who can make a payout of $250 and how often and to how many clickers at the same time?

I also notice that those sites do not have any records of how many members they have or how many times they have made a payout. Is this site a scam looking for advertisers to pay for ads and then just vanish? Does the site fool me around? To be honest I have no idea. Am I going to find out? No I am not. Why is it?

The reason I wont sign up to this site offer is this: This sites offer is to unreal to be true. Sites who offer this kind of deals I feel is not truthful enough as they have no proof of payouts made. That is the key I am looking for before I register. I also look for personal information to asure me that the site is legit. I send an email to the site owner just to see if I get a reply. Importantly, I always read the terms.

It is vital to be asured that you do not waste your time on register and invest YOUR time and money in a site who have unreal offers. It is most of the times a good idea to investigate the offer and its site before registering. However, keep in mind that you can never be sure, we all fall down but we always raise again.

We learn from our mistakes just to never repeat them again.

Inga kommentarer: