söndag 16 maj 2010

I surf4cash - Are YOU?

Are YOU looking for easy way to earn money? Paid to click sites are probably the easiest way to earn some small cash. But I also like to adress Traffic Exchanges as an easy way of making money.

During my day of surfing other Traffic Exchanges I came across two great exchanges where you can surf for cash. I now added those sites to my daily scheduel of surfe4cash sites.

If you want to make easy money, then take a look at these sites and start surfing4cash. Each small amount you earn will add up.

  • RainBow Traffic: Have different ways of earning cash while surfing. You earn cash when you sured maximum sites, every friday you can surf4cash all day long. Win cash prizes for being top surfers. Take a peak and see the week sceduel for members to surf. I have been paid over $50.

  • HitLion: Here You surf and earn cash finding certain cash prize pages. Whenever you have surfed the wordbonus you also earn cash both as free member and upgraded member. Hitlion also have a weekday surf scheduel and if you are lucke to be a winner you may earn some cash. I have been paid one time and waiting on my second time.

  • WaterFall Traffic: Surf and find cash prize pages. I joined this site recently and have found lots of cashprize pages in rotation. You earn 1cent every time you find a cashprize page as a free member, and if you upgrade you earn up to $0.50 when you find those prize pages.

  • NiteOwl Hits: Have one prize page where you make the choice of a owl picture and if you are lucky and pic the right one you find some cash.

  • HummingBird Hits: Surf 500 sites and earn cash. You also earn cash for referring and being one of the three top surfers. You need to be upgraded in order to be paid. I have been here.

  • Teacup Puppy Traffic: Surf 250 sites and earn cash, and like hummingbird hits you also earn cash for every referral you bring in, and for being one of top three surfers. To be paid, you need to be upgraded.

I am sure there are many more traffic exchanges where you can earn cash buy surfing. But there is a limit of valued time to surf them all. The above list is my favorites and if you take a few moment and just look at them you might find them YOUR favorites to.

Inga kommentarer: