onsdag 21 juli 2010

Send a news letter - Make close relationships - Make good profits


I am not a morning person. In fact I hate mornings. To help my brain start working
I need my pot of coffee. Coffee is what make my brain start flowating with thoughts and ideas. I start with looking for good tips on marketing strategy. I always like to learn something new to use for my own business online and to share with my customers and subscribers.

Then I start write an Tip article my self. I love writing and keep in touch with my online friends and business partners. Anyways, This morning I came across an article about five reasons to make a online news letter and five things your news letter should contain. If you have a online business then this will help you start making your own news letters.

First you have the chance to show your customers and those who can become your customers about what you can do. It also show that your brain are working and That you think forward.

Secondly you make natural reasons for your subscribers and customers to visit and keep visit your website.

Third Your subscribers and customers get an continual education in what you are doing and gain forward knowledge about your business.

Fourth, A news letter make your business brand strong in the long run.

Last, it gives you a chance to be with your subscriber in ther days in a positive
way.

Here is five things YOUR news letter should contain.

1) The letter should give your customers continual information that give them knowledge about your business that they do not have time to watch over them selfs.

2) Offers about new products or services related to the subject of the letter
is good. It helps your subscriber to be better on what they want to be better on.
They do subscribe to your letter and are clearly interested of the subject and of
things that make them better.

3) A personal touch. Do not think that you are writing a news letter where you try to show how smart you are. Think that you are writing the letter to your best friend who need to know something about your business.

4) Think about the news letters content: Is this so good that it is really worth the money to know?

5) A referens in the end, perhaps a line about what you can do to help...
"you know we can help you with..." That give the subscriber and customer a chance to go further and stay in touch with your business.

How often should you send a news letter? I hate spamming! Once a week I feel is enough. However, I own a couple traffic exchanges and one Paid To Click site. I have daily events going on the sites and since there are tons of traffic exchanges online my members may not keep in their minds about what is going on, therefore I send a daily friendly reminder.

1 kommentar:

Nancy Radlinger sa...

Oh this is a wonderful post and agree totally with it - now you need to write on how you find this time to stay this organized to get everything done - hint, hint