lördag 3 juli 2010

Make a video and Marketing YOUR self.



I learn and experience new things every day when ever I am online working. So I heard about this new video tool and thought I would learn and explore how it worked and what it could do for me and my business. I have created my first video and uploaded it to my chanel at Youtube. I find this a great tool for marketing and brandening your programs and your profile.

Now, you may wonder what is this good for? Well, first of all, I found it really fun to make it. After my first video I made for my Traffic Exchange, I also did a video to my sisters birthday and sent it to her through Facebook.

With this tool I have explored you can make your own videos about anything you desire and then upload it to your own chanel on youtube and then ad it to facebook, twitter and other places online.

This means Free marketing as using the videotool and the social networking sites that are attached to this tool are FREE to use. Of course you may upgrade to this video tool and get higher marketing grades. But as I previously stated, I do build my business in my own skills. That is, I have no hurry.

As long as I work I learn new things, I also experince new things. But I also explore the things I learn. I use them, experience them and if they work out for me. Then I consider upgrading to make it more beneficial for me and my buisness.

This video tool is free to use, you can make free 30 seconds videos and if you want to make longer videos you just upgrade for on year fee. Try it out, it is not just beneficial, it is also fun.



1 kommentar:

Nancy Radlinger sa...

Great Post and I love this easy tool and a must for anyone that is just starting with online marketing