tisdag 25 maj 2010

Make a pot of Gold and start a business!



My online business, Sockhopgroup, was created in my mind before I even started. In the summer of 2007 on my holiday from offline work I did investigate how to make money online.

I had my computer but the only thing I did was paying my bills, read news and play games. I found my self paying huge bills for internet connection but did not gain much from it. Therefore I started to investigate the possibility to make free money online.

I investigated and investigated. I was reading, searching and I did found Paid to read (PTR) and Paid to click (PTC) programs. I first started buy joining MARKETING POND. Marketing pond is a downline building program with PTR & PTC programs where you can earn money for free without invest any pennies at all.

I soon descouvered that it was not easy to make money for FREE. Marketing Pond was a great way to start. BUT, it needed huge efforts of making a downline. I noticed it was not that easy to make one. It demanded many hours of clicking and surfing to find the prospects who would be interested in the same thing as I was.

I also started to surf those Traffic Exchanges that offered surf4cash and payouts for free members. During the time I spent on surfing I came to be an admin of a traffic exchange. This was a good experience for me. I found it fun and rewarding in learning how this was done. The more I learned the more I liked it and I got more determent to end up with a Traffic Exchange my self.

I had a very dear friend of mine who helped me set up my very first Traffic Exchange, TwistingTraffic.com. I met her during my surfing hours as she had her own Traffic Exchange, Hummingbird Hits. She is my Mentor and teacher in the online business world.

Together with her help and the money I earned and got paid from PTC & PTR and Traffic Exchanges I saved and got my self another Traffic Exchange, Sockhop Hits. Firthermore I bought myself two PTC sites, Busybeeptc.info and Mycashflowptc.com. I now have created a business network name, SOCKHOPGROUP.


It took me three years to make my pot of Gold to get my home business,
however, it is with any thing els YOU desire, you can wait to get it as the winnings
are worth every efforts.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Ohhhhhhhh what a wonderful post and nice to read how you got started - you sure have learned so much since those days - keep up the great work